Joe Sango's Blog

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Back in the Groove

I'm back in the swing of things now after my break on the Gold Coast with my family. First night there, had a great time catching up with the Readify guys and gals for dinner as well as some Microsofties. Good to finally put names to faces! :)
It would have been sweet to get there earlier for Tech-Ed but what can you do.

Did the whole Sea World, Movie World experience with the fam and apart from being exhausting, we actually had a great time. The only problem I had was Bruce Wayne's manor at Movie World had two bat symbols on the entrance. I tried telling Batman himself, when he made his 3.30 appearance, that surely his alter ego would not advertise the fact he was indeed the Dark Knight. All I got was a blank stare and he said "Look buddy, this isn't what I do. I play keyboards". I was going to take my gripe to the Justice League but when I saw that the Green Lantern was some skinny white guy with curly afro, I decided against it. At least the Looney Tunes gang didn't disappoint. I'm over it now. :P

Well I guess now I'm in holiday recover mode... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home