Joe Sango's Blog

Saturday, October 08, 2005

VSTS MVP Award

Today I received some great news. I found out that I have been awarded MVP for VSTS! This is a great honour for me and I want to thank the product team for my acceptance into the program.
Huge thanks to Dave Lemphers from the MS Melbourne office for my nomination and everyone else that put in a good word
J.

I look forward to continue working with VSTS and extending my involvement with community in anyway I can, especially around the launch of Team Suite next month and Team Foundation Server early next quarter.

Thanks again!

 

5 Comments:

  • congrats Joe

    don't forget us little people as you move up into the halls of greatness.

    oh and dont forget, someone had to explain to lemphers HOW to nominate an MVP

    By Anonymous frank arrigo, at 9:27 PM  

  • Congrat's Joe.

    Cya a the next VSTS usergroup :)

    By Blogger Elaine, at 8:38 AM  

  • Congratulations, Joe! Make sure to focus on Team Foundation's Version Control killer features :)

    By Anonymous James Manning, at 11:23 AM  

  • You know I will James! :)
    My focus list is building like you wouldn't believe.

    By Blogger Joe Sango, at 2:18 PM  

  • Great to see VSTS MVP even before the product is officially released.

    By Anonymous Abhinaba Basu, at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home